Thursday, July 9, 2009

WICKED!

For those of you who live in AZ, you are probably aware that Wicked is currently playing at Gammage. Before every show, there is a "lottery" that you can put your name into, and then they have 20 tickets available for $25 each. If your name gets drawn, you can get front row seats for two people! So, Richard and I went on Monday to try our luck, and found out that... the show isn't playing on Mondays. Bummer! Strike one! So, I tried again tonight, and actually got one step closer (my name went in the drawing this time), but no luck. Strike two! Actually, I saw 2 former students there, one of whom had $32 with her, and the other had $1. What were they planning on doing? I have no idea. Anyway, of course one of them got drawn, and was about to take only one ticket, since that's all they had money for, but me, being the charitable person that I am, stepped in and helped them out. The more tragic part is that one got to see it last weekend, and the other has a ticket for later on this month! Life is not fair. Oh well, they paid me back after going to an ATM, and I will try again. I have actually seen the show, in LA, but I really REALLY want to see it again, and I would also love for Richard to see it. I think he'd love it!

4 comments:

Nellie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! It is so cute and fun to see your belly. We are so excited for the baby to come. I know Mark and Linda will be incredible Grandparents. It is the Best!!

Amber said...

I'm glad you found us! We are super excited for the baby too! Due date is only 3 weeks from today!

Morgan said...

Yay! I can't wait to have a little nephew!

The Ray Family said...

Wow! Your pregnancy sure seemed to go by quit fast didnt it?! Maybe not as much for you! ;) I hope your little man turns on his own and it works out fine. If not, C-Sections are not bad at all. More recovery but not bad! :) Good luck! Cant wait to see the little guy!!!