Friday, July 3, 2009

One Year of Forever


You may think this is CORNY, but I wanted you to know... I'd put you on the HOT TAMALE train over and over because my
heart BURSTS with love for you!
I'm so grateful that I got a MR. GOODBAR like you!
MIKE AND IKE have nothing on you!

You're going to make a fantastic daddy to our SWEET KIDS
(even if they are sour every now and then) and
I'm completely NUTS about you!
Yesterday, Richard and I celebrated our one year anniversary! It's so hard to believe that it was an entire year ago that we were sealed for time and eternity in the temple. This past year has been a roller coaster for us, with the passing of our sweet nephew Brandon, moving, being pregnant for the majority of it, etc., but I feel so blessed to have shared all of that with my eternal companion. He's a blessing in my life, and I love him so much!
We will be celebrating tonight for dinner, since we have time- you know how that goes. For our anniversary, we got a new camera (yay!), Scrabble Upwords, and Richard got a new battery for my watch, which came around a beautiful bouquet of lilies. Such a sweetie!

3 comments:

Dan and Louise said...

Congratulations on your first year! You guys are great.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I was remembering your wedding last year... oh, that heat~ I stll cant believe that was a year ago! Congrats you two!

BarbaraJo said...

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one who does CANDY posters for my hubby.LOVE IT!