What Brady has learned in the past month:
1) Never, EVER stop wiggling. If you do, you might accidentally fall asleep and Mom will put you down.
2) If Mom does put you down, just kick your legs. This will wake you up, and she will have to pick you up again. (works every time...)
3) No matter how tight Mom wraps you, if you can just get one finger free, you'll be out in no time. (hint: it's always better if Dad wraps you)
4) The second you get a messy diaper changed and you have a fresh one on, mess it again. Mom loves that!
5) Always grab a handful of whoever-is-holding-you's shirt if they are trying to rock you. This makes it more difficult for them to put you down should you accidentally fall asleep. (see #1)
6) Smile! That's really all anyone's after anyway, plus it makes anything you've done seem just angelic.
Hard to believe he's a month old! Richard was laughing at me the other day because in the same 5 minutes I called Brady a stinker and a sweet boy. So, he'll grow up thinking he's a sweet stinker! Works for me. I have found that everything I have ever heard about having a newborn is absolutely true, which means there are NO rules! These little guys can really keep you on your toes! It's amazing to me that I thought I could get him on a schedule decided by me. Silly me! We sure love Brady though, and can't believe how big he's growing. Slow down!