Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life with Brady

Why didn't anyone tell us this wasn't a piece of cake? OK, OK, so we kinda knew what we were getting into, so it hasn't been much of a surprise: feed Brady, change Brady's diaper, feed him again, which means another change, put Brady down for a nap, feed Brady, play with Brady, etc., etc., etc. I didn't add shower or get ready in there because there are no guarantees! Seriously though, we are LOVING getting to know our little man. What a sweetheart! He is such a good baby, and we are so very blessed to have him in our home. My recovery has been remarkably fast, and thought I'm not 100% yet, it's been so nice to be able to take care of him and be up and around. I was so worried, especially having a c-section, that it would be all about recovering instead of about my beautiful son, but once again I have been extremely blessed.

Brady's hands while nursing one day...
He's just so darn cute!

3 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

so how is the nursing going? I am glad to hear that you are recovering better! :) Who does he look like, I cant really tell from the pictures! Wish I could see him in person... :(

M said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him.

Linda said...

And the pictures don't tell the full truth . . . There's nothing like holding this sweet little boy in person!