Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Update

We are getting so close! This little guy is due exactly 2 weeks from today! I can't believe he's almost here! At my last appt., we discovered that he is breech (the little stinker), so we are hoping and praying that he will turn around. My doctor doesn't feel trying to turn him is the best option, so if I want to do that, he will send me to a high risk doctor. Otherwise, I'm going to have to have a c-section. I don't particularly want to have a c-section, but as I've thought about this, I've decided that obviously whatever is best for the baby is what needs to happen. My sister tells me that I will know if the baby turns on his own, but I can't really tell. I'm wishfully thinking that all the movement I've felt in the last few days is him turning, but I really can't tell. So wish me luck, and please pray that he turns!

5 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

There are some positions on your hands and knees you can get into to help move the baby into the right position. You'll have to google it. Good luck!

DaNelle said...

OH, I hope he turns! I can't wait to see him, good luck with everything!

Pristinely Sweet said...

Good luck sweetheart!!!!! We will pray for you! We love you!!!!!!!!! He's going to be adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

that happened to a friend of mine and she moved on her own! So lets hope that is the case for you! :) Good luck with everything and I hope you are still feeling OK!

Angie said...

When Ashlyn was breech I saw a natural doctor that helped turn her, let me know if you would like the info. Also there is a website I think it is called spinningbabies.com, it talks about positions to help turn baby:) Good luck, hope the little guy turns for ya:)