Monday, July 27, 2009

Brady Mark Heywood

Brady Mark Heywood
July 24, 2009
5:17 p.m.
20 1/2 in. long
Grandma Heywood finally gets to hold Brady when he's 2 days old! She held him for almost 2 hours, and loved every second!
Daddy with Brady. He's in there somewhere! Brady took a nice big breath of amniotic fluid as he was born, so he's been in the NICU trying to get rid of it from his lungs. He's doing so much better now, and only has one little oxygen tube in his nose. Everything else, including this little contraption, he pulls out himself because they make him so mad! Way to go, little guy!
We can't get over his chin! It's just sooo chubby! And when he's making a pouty face, it's even cuter! We are definitely in love with our little man!

Mommy and Brady very shortly after delivery. Pre- NICU

Our first family photo. Brady was born via c-section, so that's why I'm flat on my back.
We'll post more (count on it) when we finally get to take him home and he is without all the extra tubes and wires. We love our baby Brady! He is such a sweetheart, and I LOVE that he gets so mad at the nurses when they try to put more tubes/wires, etc. on his face. It's just hilarious, and gives me hope that he'll be free very soon. Very strong willed!





8 comments:

melississippi said...

how cute!!! so i had to blog post about how every girl i've ever known is having a baby this week, i exaggerate. but i'm happy for you guys! hope he gets out of the hospital soon!

DaNelle said...

Oh my gosh, he's here! He's so cute I love that little chin! So the little stubborn guy didn't turn after all . Good luck with everything!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

Yeah he is here! Kristen told him they were taking him on Friday! That is so wonderful. I hope he gets out soon and you can get him home! Call me when you are up to it, I would love to hear all about it!

The Ray Family said...

Congrats Amber!! He is so cute!! I hope that you are recovering well and that cute little Brady will get to go home soon!! So fun!!

BarbaraJo said...

Congratulations! You look great! Your baby is darling!

Heather Weir said...

He is definelty a cutie. I really love the chub! His chin is even more impressive in person! Let us know when your home and want visitors. or helpers. or anything!

Angie said...

Congrats you guys! He is so sweet I hope he is free from the hospital soon! I hope you have a speedy recovery:) Strong willed babies are fun!
Love you guys
Angie

Linda said...

I truly did love every second of my time with him!!! I have to laugh that Brady requested a gas mask while his daddy was holding him. Was he worried or something?

Hooray! Hooray! Welcome home!