Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow in Rexburg? What?!?!

Rexburg hasn't lived up to it's reputation this winter! This past weekend we finally got enough snow to stick on the ground that we could get out and play!
Just chillin'
I had to go get the tube after letting it go down on accident. Oops!
Richard and Benson
(I think Benson's arms reach about halfway down those sleeves. It's a size 24 month!)
Someone's enjoying themselves! Doesn't Brady look like such a big boy?
All my boys together
And now for your viewing pleasure... Benson decided to try this hill all by himself. I guess he really enjoyed the tube! The funniest part was sadly not caught on video- right after we turned it off, I looked down, and he was totally face-planted in the snow! There was a little bump that he couldn't quite make it over. I felt sorry for him, but it was just so hilarious! Enjoy watching Scooter!

4 comments:

Valora Hintze said...

That was hilarious! Was Brady asking if he was going to die?

Amber said...

Yes, yes he was. I didn't realize you could hear that on there! That makes it even funnier!

Marilla Olson said...

Love it! Sooo funny!:)

Kristalyn said...

That video made me laugh so hard!! Hahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed the snow. :)