Thursday, February 16, 2012

Benson is on the move!

If you were wondering, "Benson is almost a year old? Has Amber just been slacking on progress updates?" The answer is... of course Amber's been slacking! Did you see the date of my last post? I feel slightly (very slightly) ashamed of myself, but better late than never, right? Benson has figured out his preferred mode of transportation. We have nicknamed him Scooter. No, there is no crawling. There has never been any crawling. Just the scooting. It's amazing entertainment, especially when he's excited. Oh, and he has just received his first hair-cut. We trimmed it (Grandma H) at Christmas, but just barely. What a little stud-muffin. Oh, and this is my first blog video. Ever.

3 comments:

Not Your Mother's Aprons said...

That is one of the cutest and funniest things ive ever seen! haha adorable! ;D

Marilla Olson said...

That is hilarious! I love that little guy.:) Love the haircut too.

Morgan said...

His hair is...gone! He looks so handsome and more grown up! And, of course, I loooove the scooting!