Thursday, February 23, 2012

All About Benson

A year in review...
My sweet baby turned ONE! I can't even believe it. He is healthy, happy, and growing like a weed. His stats: 30 1/4 in. tall, 22 lbs 14 oz
He seems like such a big kid, but I know that he's much smaller than Brady was. We'll see how things even out in a year, I guess. He got his first haircut on Feb. 13, 2012. He began scooting on his behind when he was 11 months. He waves bye-bye regularly. He gives kisses. He nods his head and gives an affirmative grunt when he means yes. There is no doubt when he means NO! He is just now getting interested in possibly crawling- I think it will happen soon. He tries to pull himself up, but since he's a scooter, his legs are usually under whatever he wants to stand up to! He's a little picky with food- hopefully we'll get over that soon. He has 8 teeth, with more on the way! He truly believes that he can stand up, and tries to do so every single time we want to sit him down. Benson is such a blessing to our family. We love having him in our home. He has a giant smile that shows lots of teeth. He is starting to cuddle more. Benson often scoots up to my legs and hugs them while I'm doing whatever- cooking, brushing my teeth, just standing around. We love him! Brady LOVES him, too! Happy birthday, Beeb! (that's what Brady calls him)

2 comments:

Not Your Mother's Aprons said...

adorable! reminds me of your mom in one of those pics!

Kristalyn said...

What a darling!! I love this adorable little boy! :)