Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas in AZ

I asked Brady to hang some ornaments on the tree- he did exactly what I said. ( handed him the bag and said, "Here, hang these on the tree.")
Ooh, la la. Tyler, my brother, wearing a hat crocheted by yours truly.
Benson's one and only toy. He is a ball boy, through and through.
He also got some new sippy cups.
Brady's awesome new (kinda) Spiderman backpack.
Brady is a balloon boy. Santa brought him a 3-pack of those big blow-up punching balls. That was all he needed. As usual, Grandma and Grandpa were opening gifts long after the rest of us were done. That's what they get for having 9 kids!
We enjoyed going to warmer weather for Christmas. Both of our families are from AZ, so we saw everyone a lot. Christmas morning was with the Allen's, but I think we split our time pretty well. A tradition for some unknown reason in my family is to go out to Organ Stop Pizza. It is such a fun place, but I only took one picture, and that was of Benson in a high chair. Oops. We also enjoyed being there for Kristalyn and Brian's wedding. Maybe at some point I will put some pics of that on as well. They are a beautiful couple.

No comments: