Friday, February 17, 2012

Meet Mr. Puff-Eye and his side-kick Fly-Baby

Once upon a time, I had a scarf. This scarf was beautiful, warm, soft, and at each end there were 5 or 6 "puffs". When Mr. Puff-Eye first saw this lovely scarf, he began claiming these puffs for himself. One by one, they were ripped off of the scarf, and added to a collection of puffs. These puffs are soft, comforting, etc. I think we may be down to the last puff, sadly. Although, I have said that before, so who knows? Brady (ahem...Mr. Puff-Eye) likes to bring it with him places, sleep with it, rub it on his face, and give himself and others a puff-eye.
And check out the wings on his side-kick! Perfect bed head.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ah, the Puff. Those pictures are so endearing. But Fly Baby? Now that is just plain hilarious!!! Love those boys!

M said...

Hello Mr. Puff-Eye dude! I remember him doing that when I was visiting you last time. Benson's hair is just classic. Too funny! And I love your family picture that's at the top of your blog. So cute!