Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers and Sons

A few weeks ago, the boys got to go to Fathers and Sons with the ward.  They didn't spend the night, but they did stay for the evening.  (Thank you, Daddy)  The pics speak for themselves, I think.




 Why yes, I do enjoy marshmallows.  Roasted or not.  But definitely on a stick.
 Getting ready for bed before the ride home.
 These pics aren't from the outing, but I thought they applied.  This is just what happens around here sometimes.
And, on somewhat of a relevant note.  Happy Fathers Day to all those daddys out there.  We sure appreciate Richard around here, as well as our wonderful Papa(s) and Grandpa.  Thanks for everything you do!  When I told Brady on Sat. that Sunday was Father's Day, I think he thought that meant Fathers and Sons.  He kept saying, "I'm ready to go on Father's Day!"  He was getting very frustrated.  Then, when we tried (many times) to explain what Father's Day is, we thought he understood, but then he'd ask again later.  When I picked him up from Nursery on Sunday he said, "Now can we go on Father's Day?"  Cute.

No comments: