Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dirt Monkey



Oh my goodness.  How I love these pictures.  Such a perfect representation of my sweet little Benson.  We were planting our garden a couple of weeks ago, and he started out in the grass.  But it didn't take him long to scoot (no, no- there is still no walking from this one) over to the dirt and really get into it.  I mean, we could see dirt through to his scalp, and he had dirt boogers for several days.  And, the bathtub, even after rinsing him off first, had sediment on the bottom.  But, can you resist him?  I can't.  Such a charmer, even with muddy drool dribbling from his dirt goat-tee.  In a side note- our garden now has cute little leaves poking up in straight lines all over in these boxes- which we are sharing with our landlord.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love your blog posts ~ not nearly as much as I love you all, but it helps keep me up on what those adorable boys (all 3 of them) and the sweet gal of the house are up to. Love the dirt goat-tee, the croc shirt, aaand the crab ride the boys get! Love seeing it all from your perspective! Can't wait to see you again ~ and to meet and greet the new one! Love you!!!

Chris and Katina said...

He is so cute! I am so excited that you are having a girl! I love to catch up on your blog.