Thursday, July 12, 2012

Smoothies

So, recently we started making "green" smoothies.  They are not green.  However, they do contain spinach, which I hear is what classifies them as green.  They are commonly requested for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  Whatever, spinach (and flax) is spinach, right?  If my boys want to eat it, so they shall.  I forgot to give Brady a straw one time, but he wasn't going to wait.

Also, occasionally at the fabric counter at Walmart, they randomly give my kids stickers.  Last week, the girl who cut my fabric asked Brady if he'd been good in the store that day. Of course he had. (ahem) So she asked him if he wanted cat stickers or dog stickers. Cat stickers.  A page of them.  So, that night my whole house was covered with cat stickers, and Benson's forehead was covered with heart stickers. (they were spaced in there with the cats)  I wonder where we'll find one next!?!

No comments: