Monday, July 16, 2012

Winds of Change

We're having a girl!  I know, you kind of have to take my word for it, but that's what they told me!  We are so excited to welcome a sweet little princess into our home.  She's due Nov. 23, the day after Thanksgiving, and that makes me 21 weeks along.  I've been feeling great!  The other day Brady said, "Whoa, you're getting big!"  Thanks a lot, buddy.

She wouldn't even consider moving her arms so we could get a good view of her profile, no matter how much they tried to bug her (and me).  But, as far as they could tell, she's perfect!

4 comments:

M said...

I'm so excited for your little girl to come!

BarbaraJo said...

Yea! Congratulations!!!

Linda said...

Can November even come soon enough??? Hey, you could name your princess Roka after my grandma ~ the 23rd is her birthday, afterall...

Sure love your growing family!

Unknown said...

Please visit natural back pain relief for more lower back pain relief articles.