Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brady is funny

 This is his semi-new crocodile shirt.  Let's just say anyone up here who knows us, also knows this shirt.  It's that cool.  Those are actual googly eyes on there.  It's a great day when the laundry gets done and this shirt is free again for a couple more wearings.
 He LOVES his spidey jammies, which were handed down from cousin Luke.  We call them his "Spidermans."  He has both a long-sleeved version and a short-sleeved version.  They are size 6 and are supposed to fit snugly, but hey, we do what we can around here.
 Helping his favorite friend, Doggy, use the potty.  Fortunately for us, when it's Brady using the potty, he doesn't forget to put the lid up.  The seat maybe, but never the lid. (notice what shirt he's wearing)
Ever the helpful boy, and trying to speed up the process of getting out the door, he said he would get Benson's shoes on. (again with the croc shirt. sheesh)

Let me just tell you a few more reasons why I. Love. This. Kid.  First of all, if I called him a kid to his face, he would say, "I'm not a kid.  I'm a boy."  Also, he has an incredible memory.  He never forgets anything.  Like ever.   Almost everything he says begins with ,"Why..."  Yes, we've entered that stage in life.  He is starting to be very helpful and I can actually take him to the park without being worried he will run away.  OK, sometimes he does run away at the part, but at least now I know he will always come back to me.  Eventually.  He's super smart, and LOVES being outside.  What a great kiddo.  I mean boy.  Gotta love him!

No comments: