Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brady's going to be a brother!

Obviously. He'd be that either way. Not only is he going to be a brother, but he's also going to have a brother! Another boy for the Heywood's! We are excited! I was completely convinced that it was a girl- don't know why. I could just picture all the crafty things I could make for her, I guess. So, it's a good thing it's a boy- I'll spend less money! I'd post the ultrasound pictures, but they aren't on the computer yet, and you'd probably have to take my word for it, anyway! Due Feb. 9th!

3 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! You will be SO glad that you had two boys in a row- they will be so close and best of friends all their lives! And yes, it WILL save lots of money! :)

..... said...

Yea! Congrats!! How fun to have two best little buds.

barbafamily said...

Awe!! So exciting! Boys are the best! And, you will save money...I would spend a TON on a girl too :-)