Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crafty Projects

It just seems like Caramel Apples are a very Fall-y thing to do. They are easy and so delicious!
I stole this idea from the Sisterhood of the Crafty Pants

I do have more to share, but unfortunately, everything else I've been working on is for Christmas presents, so I can't post them yet! So, in a couple months...

I did make the placemat that the apples are sitting on (with my mom and sisters and niece- our Priesthood session crafty time), as well as the pumpkins behind them. It's just one of my favorite things to do in my spare time.



3 comments:

Em said...

I love your wreath and your Batman!

M said...

Seriously... those are so stinkin cute! And your little dude is too funny.

Valora Hintze said...

All you stuff is so cute Amber! Good job! I want to eat those carmel apples!