Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a Heywood Halloween!

Trick or Treat!
I couldn't get him to smile, but you get the idea...
Halloween- I think (know) I was way more into it this year than Brady. I was planning on making a costume, but when it came down to it, Richard suggested we just put him in his Batman pj's- brilliant! So, I made him a cape and we bought this darling hat- to which I added some felt ears. He wouldn't keep the darn thing on, but it looked cute for a few seconds each time we put it on him! He felt like the coolest kid on the block walking around outside at night. He was totally strutting- so cute! The most hilarious thing was that he would yell at whoever opened the door at each house. "No, no, no, no!!!" I don't know why. He would always walk up and give the door one knock, say please (trick or treat wasn't happening), and the hang on to his candy. It was tough to convince him that he would see it again if he put it in his bag. Every time we told him to say thank you, he said (and signed) "thank you, mama" (coo-coo mama). It was hilarious! We still can't get him to take mama off the end. Anyway, Halloween was fun around here. On to Thanksgiving! Don't you love this time of year?

1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

This is the most adorable thing in the world!!!! You have a darling son. Haha I can totally picture him doing all these things. Seriously adorable.