Monday, September 17, 2012

Just some fun pics



 This boy is tricky- he refuses help with eating, and most of the time he won't eat anything that's not a treat.  We're working on it...
 Ehhh, what's up, Doc?
I kept meaning to take pictures of our garden, but I never did, and now we've already had a night where it froze, so it's black and ugly.  Fortunately, we had already harvested tons of yellow squash and zucchini, cucumbers, beans, and peas.  The pumpkins are still hanging in there, and we covered the tomatoes so hopefully they'll keep producing.  The carrots are flourishing, and this little one loves to just munch on them.  Fine with me!
 Awww...

 Richard's grandparents (Grammy and Papa) met us at the IF Temple on their way home from Salmon.  It was so great to see them!
Our little cowboy- Brady disappeared for a few minutes at Walmart a couple of weeks ago, and came back with this hat.  Richard couldn't resist!

 Where's your belly?
We love these boys!
I'm realizing that we have hardly any pics of me- which is completely fine!  I'm usually the one behind the camera, but with my nearly 7 month prego belly, I'm not too into having my picture taken these days!  This little girl seems to be all knees and elbows, and she moves A LOT.  We are so excited to meet her!  A few of the names we have tossed around are:
Adelaide
Lucy
Emalee
Rebekah
 
 
We throw others into the mix occasionally, and no, I'm NOT asking for your vote. :)

1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

I know you're not asking for a vote, but those names are so adorable! I cannot wait to meet this little one, even if it's via Skype for awhile. We miss you!

Oh, and those boys are growing up FAST! They are so handsome!