Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday Tribute

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday.  To celebrate, we invited all the neighbors over for milk and doughnuts.  Don't worry about Richard- we had almond milk for him.  Even better!  I am so blessed to be married to such a hard working, selfless person.  I am constantly amazed at his not only willingness to serve, but also at the fact that he is always looking for ways to help someone.  He is a fantastic dad, and it is clear that he LOVES his kids.  These boys adore their dad, and it's obvious every time he walks into the door after work or school.  I'm so grateful to him for being willing to go to school, even though it is something he truly did not want to do, and still doesn't love it.  It'll pay off, honey!  Our family is so blessed to have him as our leader, and I am so thankful that we are together forever!  I love you, Richard!  Hope your day was fantastic!

1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!!!! I just want to add my kudos here, too. You rock and are such an incredible brother! I know it was over a week ago, but I hope it was a great day all the same. Love you!