Thursday, October 10, 2013

We Live! We Live!

OK, so here's the dealio.  For Christmas, we got "smart" phones.  As a result, almost all of our pictures have been taken by these phones- for 10 months!  I'm sorry for the serious lack of posts on here, but posting them to facebook has sure become easy!  Seriously, though, I haven't been able to figure out how to get those pics from my phone onto the computer, unless I email them, each individually, to myself.  So, if anyone has any ideas for a quick way to transfer those pictures over, I'm all ears.  We did finally get some amazing family pictures taken, by my awesome (and beautiful) sister, Marilla.  She did a wonderful job, and I am so excited with how they turned out!  Usually, I just have to overlook myself because everyone else looks so dang cute.  This time, however, I actually like the way I turned out, too!  So, here are just a few... (I know it's actually quite a few, but compared to the number that we have, it really is a small selection)  Enjoy!
 

















2 comments:

Juls said...

Those are cute family pics and no you didn't post too many! My favorite family one I'd the first one you posted.

RileyDestry said...

These are so great! I love the color scheme and I can't believe how grown up your boys are. We miss you guys!