Friday, May 4, 2012

We met Sue

 We met Sue, the world's most in-tact T-Rex.  Honestly, Brady wasn't as impressed as I thought he'd be.  We mostly were nervous the whole time about him touching stuff.  At one point, I noticed an entire skeleton (not Sue) swaying from side to side.  Whoops.

 Fortunately, they had other stuff on exhibit as well.  Like this great mountain man.  And the amazing flag below.  I truly am a sucker for flags.

 They also had a great kids play/discovery area that saved us from going completely nuts.  They boys L.O.V.E.D. it and wanted to go back for more.  As long as they weren't making things sway back and forth, fine by me.
 He totally can do stairs now, which is awesome.  Not these particular stairs though- they were simulated rock...
Brady, "Yee-haw!  Ride 'em, Cowboy!"
Overall, we had a great day.

1 comment:

M said...

Fun! My favorite picture is the last one. You've got some cute kids!