Sunday, December 11, 2011

We're tight

Yes, this is David Archuleta. And yes, he wears skinny jeans. Perhaps this isn't the best picture of him, but it's definitely him. I know because... I met him!

I played in his concert on Friday night (12/9) in Blackfoot, ID. I played... viola. First time I have opened the case since we moved here. Sad. Anyway, since I never play the viola, I didn't have a mute, which I needed for every single piece. Apparently, a dollar bill works just as well.


It was cool. It would have been cooler if we had gotten paid, but still cool enough. At least they paid us in pizza!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

My roommate just died. And is way jealous! As am I.

BarbaraJo said...

That is so cool! Good for you! What a great experience!

Juls said...

That is awesome Amber!!! So you guys are in Blackfoot now?

Marilla Olson said...

How awesome! Is Richard jealous of that great picture of you and David? Love it!!!:)

Amber said...

We are NOT in Blackfoot- still Rexburg. I just drove down for the concert.

Linda said...

Can I just say ~ my Mia Maids are soooo jealous! When you come back to town, they may want Your autograph! And they may never wash their hands again...provided you haven't washed yours since you touched him!