Saturday, May 28, 2011

Um, what?

So, occasionally Brady wakes up in the middle of the night crying. I truly feel that when this happens, he is Richard's responsibility. I mean, I already get up with Benson at least once a night, right?! Well, last night, after I had just settled Benson after feeding him, Brady woke up. So, as usual, I nudged Richard. Here is the breakdown of our conversation:
Amber: Honey, can you please go see about Brady?
Richard: Yeah. (he then rolls over and does nothing)
A: Uh, hun?
R: I am. (he begins feeling around the bed with his hand)
A: Richard, Brady is in his bed.
R: OK. We use...high cholesterol, right?
A: Yeah. We sure do.

What?!?!?! Needless to say, poor little Brady had to just work it out on his own. After all, he is Richard's responsibility in the middle of the night. Poor kid.

P.S. Richard allowed me to post this as long as I included the fact that he is currently taking a nutrition class, which likely contributed to his dreams of high cholesterol. Not that he dreams of someday having high cholesterol. You get the idea.

4 comments:

Pristinely Sweet said...

that's funny!

BarbaraJo said...

hahahaha...that is hilarious!

Kristalyn said...

Hahahaha, don't you love how we all make so much sense when we're sleeping... :)

Lindz Lou said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I love trying to figure out what my sister is saying when she's dreaming and vice versa because we talk in our sleep.