Friday, May 6, 2011

Babysitting

Yesterday, while cooking dinner, I had Benson lying on our little jungle play mat, while Brady was watching a movie. Benson would fuss occasionally, so I would go in and give him a binky or just play with him for a few minutes, and then get back to dinner. One of these times, he was actually crying, not fussing. Remembering that a few weeks ago this happened, and Brady was dragging Benson across the room, presumably to me, I decided to check out the situation. What I saw nearly made my heart stop... Brady had his quilt laid over little Benson, and Brady was sitting on him- like square on the stomach, just watching the movie. I guess I won't be asking him to babysit anymore... I wish I had a picture, but given the situation, I didn't want to take time to get the camera.

2 comments:

Pristinely Sweet said...

so funny!

Heather Weir said...

babies are resilient! or more little brothers or sisters would not have made it. Benson will be stronger with a brother like Brady!