Friday, March 13, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

Richard and I went in for the ultrasound today, and we found out that we will be having a sweet little boy. He was sure proud of himself, too! He was showing off and movin' all over the place. We brought in a CD for them to put the pictures on, but for some reason it's reading as a blank CD in my computer. So, if I get that figured out, I will post some of the pictures. It was the most amazing thing to see our little baby moving around inside of me! Neither one of us could stop grinning! We are SO excited to meet this little guy! A couple of days ago, Richard's cousin Marie gave us all her baby things, like her stroller/car seat, a swing, bassinet, and a bunch more. We are so grateful to her! She has saved us a ton of money, and a lot of it is like brand new. Thank you, Marie! Well, I'm sad that I couldn't get the pictures on here. I've been looking forward to doing that all day! Oh well, I have a bunch that they printed for me, so I can scan them if I need to.
Tomorrow we leave for Philadelphia to visit my parents, and during the week we will go down to Virginia to visit my brother Corey and his family. So, I will have a bunch of pictures to post when we get back.
Time to start thinking of baby boy names! Girl names have come way easier for us, so we will have to really start listening around for names we love. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for boys! I have been dying to find out what you are having, I am so excited for you:) Have fun on your trip:)

DaNelle said...

how exciting! I'd better be invited to a baby shower!

Heather Weir said...

Awesome a Boy will be so much fun! Not as pretty in pink but you get to have fun with a handsome blue or green boy! Lets get together when you get back from your trip. I want to see your pregnant self!