Monday, October 27, 2008

Brandon Todd Allen

On Friday, October 17, we lost my sweet little nephew Brandon. What a cutie he was! My family was all able to come for his funeral on Thursday, the 23rd, including my parents. These are pictures from Richard's birthday party, where Brandon stayed in the swing for most of the night, but ventured to the slide for this small photo shoot. He was almost 2, and acted like it! We will sure miss him and his sweet hugs and kisses. Mmmwah! He would say that every time! Brandon was great at saying No! and uh-huh, mom, Stop!, and many other words. When he said no, it was always nooooo, while he waved you off with his hand, like he was really saying, "would you just go away?" We all loved it, and made him laugh when we imitated him. He sure left us with some fun and great memories. We love Brandon!

5 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Oh my goodness, Amber. I am so sorry. Last week, my sis-in-law Wendy told me that a little boy in her cousin's ward died (I knew that her cousin was in Tim and Shirells ward) and I just had a sick feeling, and for some reason just knew that he was one of Tim and Shirell's kids, but I never found out for sure until now. I hope you and your family are doing okay- you guys have endured through so many trials, but have always stayed so strong. I will keep you all in my prayers.

cindy

Brownie Bites said...

Cute, beautiful boy. He will surely be missed. We've been praying for Tim and Shirell ever since we found out. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories of him. Thank heaven for temples and eternal families.

Brownie Bites said...

BTW-it was great to find your blog. We'll be keeping an eye on you two. :D

Heather Weir said...

I'm so sorry I missed the funeral. I had all of Matt's family with me and well it was hard to choose between them. I was in my dress ready to go all morning with the do I go , or do I not got on my mind. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I hope you understand. Your post got me all leaky in the eyes. I'm glad you have some great memories of such a sweet kid. Let me know if you need anything and we'd love to come visit again sometime.

Heather

The Ray Family said...

Amber!! How fun to find your blog. This is Vanessa(Waite)Ray. Im so excited to see how you are doing. Its been forever!! IM SO SO SORRY about your cute little nephew. I hope Tim and his family are doing ok. What a hard thing to have to endure!!
I love your blog and you and your hubby are to cute. :) My blog is private...email me your email and I will send ya an invite!! vanessadawnray@gmail.com