Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Month Anniversary


Well, today is our one month anniversary. We made it this far...yay! We haven't killed each other yet, so that's a great sign. Actually. it's just getting better and better! This is our car after the reception. Our friend DaNelle Wolford did this for us. We loved it!

This last week I was in Utah to help my sister Valora while she had a new baby. So, I left my poor husband for a week and got to take care of 4 kids! It was crazy! I told Richard several times that I was sure glad children usually come one at a time! The baby sure is a cutie, though. I was glad that I was able to help, but definitely ready to come home.

This week school starts...already. CRAZY! How did that happen? Anyway, I am excited to see what fun a new school year will bring. I wonder if should keep a tally of how many times I get called Miss Allen. I love working with the high school kiddos- it's fun to see them grow up.

As soon as I find the cord to my camera, I will get pictures of our honeymoon on here!

No comments: