Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Wedding!

Well, we have been married just shy of 3 weeks, and we are love, love, loving it! Richard moved in with me, so it has taken a little adjustment for him to find a place in the house, but I think we are finally making it work! Until school starts, I am a stay at home wife, which is obviously new for me, so I am trying my hardest to stay busy. I do get a little bored sometimes, so it is always exciting to finally hear the garage door open and know that my hubby is home! I love being married, and getting to know Richard better each day. He takes care of me, and I am so grateful for our little family!

3 comments:

Heather Weir said...

I love what you have so far. Keep it coming. Know you have something to keep you busy with when the hubby isn't home. lets get together sometime. love ya

Chuck and Katie said...

I hope you don't think I'm totally crazy, but I found your blog on Heather's, and just wanted to say Hi from your long lost roommate, Katie. Congratulations on your wedding.

The Whatcott Fam said...

HI AMBER!! Saw your blog on Heather's- I'm glad you have one!! I'm glad you're lovin' the married life! Your reception was so much fun- you looked gorgeous and Richard is just as cute as can be!! :) Keep up the posting! :)