Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Favorite so far...

 Clear back in April last year, I started this quilt for my brother's family for Christmas.  I found the tutorial here, and I think it is my most favorite quilt that I have made so far.  I didn't have to buy a single fabric for the top, so it was a fantastic way to use up scraps.  I cannot part with scraps if they have any potential at all...
 Although I LOVE the look of machine quilting, our bank account doesn't share the love, so I hand quilted it.  I actually really like the way it turned out!  So, Merry Christmas to Corey and Courtney!

4 comments:

Marilla Olson said...

I LOVE how this turned out!!! Of course, everything you make turns out beautifully. :)

Not Your Mother's Aprons said...

im jealous i want one!

Em said...

You are amazing! I love it! Wish you lived here and you could teach me(and we still wish you were here to teach Marinne violin)!

Kristalyn said...

I am so impressed!! This looks awesome!