Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We Went Somewhere Cool

Last week we took a little trip up to Island Park so Richard could do a little pest control, and we decided to detour to Mesa Falls.  It was awesome, and the falls are amazing!
 We made several attempts at a group shot, and wouldn't you know the best one of the rest of us barely even includes Benson!

 Our cute boys
 Finally we found someone to take our picture at the lower falls.  Isn't this just gorgeous?  The falls are absolutely beautiful- I'm so glad we didn't turn around when it was taking much longer to get there than we thought!  The boys were very impressed!
(I just noticed it looks like Benson has had his leg amputated.  Not so, not so.)

3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

You make me laugh (love the last photo). What a cute family!! I must say...I love your baby's name ;)

Linda said...

These pictures took my breath away. Really. And though I love you all, it wasn't even the great pictures of you that caused that response. I sometimes forget just how much I miss the beauty of Idaho! Can't that baby be due today? I'm ready to come up now!

Unknown said...

How do i relieve lower back pain ? Learn more about the cause and treatment for lower back pain relief at home !