Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life

Hello! My name is Benson. Ain't I cute?

(I was going to post some normal pictures of him so you can actually see what he looks like, but my computer has other ideas. Next time...)

It's been an eventful 2 months! I have big plans for more posts, so I hope I can live up to my own expectations! When Benson was 3 weeks old, he and Brady both got RSV. Not fun. So here is Brady getting a nebulizer treatment. Benson also took a couple of these treatments. Both are fine now, and we are soooo grateful for all the prayers said in their behalf.


It's not always easy getting this boy to wear a bib. So, when he wandered into the kitchen wearing my nursing cover as a bib, we just decided to let it fly! He can be such a character! We love our boys!

1 comment:

BarbaraJo said...

I LOVE the name. My son is Benton. Congratulations!!! What a cutie.