Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh Brady

Dear Brady,
Is is possible for me to tell you how much I love you? Each night as I lay in bed, I just think about all the silly, fun, cute, aggravating, hilarious things you do, and I just smile thinking, "He's just so darn cute!" What a blessing to have in our home. Last night when you WOULD NOT STOP shoving noodles up your nose, I'll admit dad and I got more than a little annoyed. But, I also have to admit that we laughed about it later. Especially when we thought about how they all started appearing while we were at Walmart. I didn't know noses had such capacity. Seriously though, you're going to have to stop doing that. (soon would be GREAT) And your new love of Curious George is adorable. I'm not sure I should be letting you watch it almost nonstop while you are awake, but I'm glad you're entertained, I guess. At least today we played with legos while we watched.
You are learning so much, so fast! I love hearing you talk and try new words, even though it can be a frustrating experience for all of us while dad and I try to figure out what it is that you're saying. Keep at it, we'll catch up. I also love seeing you around babies. I hope you smile and are as careful around your new little brother as you are around other babies! He's going to love you and look up to you! If you could avoid showing him the food-up-the-nose trick, I would greatly appreciate it! There are so many more things that I love about you, and I'm so glad that you're mine!
Love, Mom
Things that Brady loves/does/has done:
*The Hinges song (thanks to Grandma Allen)
*books
*wrestling with daddy
*saying, "No!", which means SNOW
*when he's done with something or doesn't want to do it, he says, "bye-bye" and waves
*What does daddy say? Honk! (he came up with this on his own after daddy was snoring in the car)
*Sweets (thanks to me...sorry, dude)
*Finding a good seat (like in the picture)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, No! Not the nose trick! However, I must agree that it is so much fun to see him learn and grow! He is quoted or mimicked on a daily basis around our house. With love and adoration. We love your sweet family and appreciate the dedicated energy you invest in teaching Brady the important things in life.

Marilla Olson said...

He is such a funny kid! I'm glad you can laugh at the things that can be so frustrating and just adore him. He is adorable!

Valora Hintze said...

That is hilarious! I hope you got a picture of the noodles coming out of his nose!

Carissa said...

Bahaha - I love that he sticks noodles up his nose! When I was little, I did the same thing. One time I stuck macaroni so far up, my mom couldn't get it out so she had to take me to the doctor. When the nurse came to call us back, she didn't say our names but instead called for "the girl with macaroni up her nose". My poor mother!