Monday, September 28, 2009

This and That

Blessing Day
Our first family picture (besides the nasty ones of us in the hospital and my hair's still in a shower cap thingy)

They're home!!!! YAY! Grandma has already been a huge help, and we love them both so much! Welcome home!

Smiley face. Can you get any cuter? He is getting more and more expressive, and it's soooo fun! Love this little guy!

Happy Birthday, Richard! Granted, socks are not the most fun gift, but hey, we're practical around here. At least they were wrapped in fun paper!

Those cheeks!

Almost as common as his smiley face!

4 comments:

DaNelle said...

Oh my gosh, I love that little smiley face! Can I have permission to save that as my desktop background?

M said...

You all look so good in your family pictures. And I love his cheeks! He's getting so big.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

he is changing so much! and your family picture is amazing! You looks wonderful. I am gald to hear things are going well.

Linda said...

So adorable!! And I LOVE kissing those cheeks! :)